Help

From: Sebastian Gibbs <Sebastian.Gibbs_at_KLEENEZE.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:28:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Trying to use command line curl in DOS as to grab some web pages from the
internet, but having problems with it using our proxy server.

If I don't specify proxy (--proxy) - "Can't connect to server"
if I specify the proxy "Proxy Access Denied"
then also add proxy-user info, I get "User account not found"

Internet access via Internet Explorer works ok though. The settings in IE
are that it uses our proxy server (situated in a different domain, also set
to bypass proxy server for local address.).

I'm guessing it might be because the proxy user access doesn't specify a
domain.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or does CURL not support what I am doing?

Regards,

Seb.
Farepak & Kleeneze Computing
tel: +44 1793 606027

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. It is
only intended for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee,
the disclosure, copying or delivering of this is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please let us know
immediately by e-mail or by telephone on 01793 606000.