Re: small bug, and fix, in 7.8.1 SSL compile

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:40:48 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Troy Engel wrote:

> 7.8.1 has a small problem running ./configure all by it's lonesome, with
> SSL libs installed in the standard (/usr/lib, /usr/include) locations
> (ie, from a RedHat OpenSSL RPM). What happens is that if you run only
> "./configure" and --with-ssl is therefore implied, the new configure.in
> logic misses the fact that OPT_SSL will still =off. The result is you
> get a ton of "-Ioff/include -Loff/lib" crap in the CFLAGS/LDFLAGS, which
> then causes the compile to fail.

Thanks a lot for your fix. I did commit an updated version of configure.in
just now, so a configure.in patch is found here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/curl/curl/configure.in.diff?r1=1.75&r2=1.76&diff_format=u

Sorry for the problems this causes. Give me a couple of more days and we
might be able to release an update! ;-)