Luc Moreau/BRU/MASTERCARD is out of the office.

From: Luc Moreau <LUM_at_europay.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 01:05:26 +0200

I will be out of the office starting 02/08/2001 and will not return until
24/08/2001.

For urgent matters please contact Jerry Lassoie or Marc Cornélis

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.