RE: SSL, X.509 and cURL (sending XML)

From: Armando Piedra <piedra_at_iniedv.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:47:04 +0200

<
></Linus

Well, in 'verbose' mode (where I can see what it is doing) it sends
anything included in the ".....". if I do not specify "..." then it stops
sending after the first blank space (the same applies to the custom
headers). So I have to include the "" to force curl to accept the blank
spaces in my xml file....