RE: Has anyone else had this Email?

From: Ollie Stockley <oliver.stockley_at_mfs.misys.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:42:59 +0100

yeah, but I didn't stop Outlook sending a read receipt...

doh!

Oliver (Ollie) Stockley
Development Consultant

( 01905 754455 Ext. 2286
Ê 01905 754441
? Oliver.Stockley_at_mfs.misys.co.uk
? Misys, 9 Buckholt Drive, Worcester WR4 9SR

Corporate Disclaimer:
This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential . If you are not the named recipient of this
email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. You should contact Misys Financial Systems
on 01905 754455 and we will arrange for collection of the message at no cost
to yourself. The views and opinions expressed in this email message are the
sender's own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of
Misys Plc