RE: Having trouble uploading a file using cURL

From: HAMPY, CHAD (SBCSI) <ch2938_at_sbc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:40:10 -0500

This is going to be very messy!

Below is the output of curl. I would let you see and test but I am on a
secure intranet.

Where the ||| are I am attempting to write the form response of File1= but
there is nothing there. My guess is the ASPSimpleUpload is not working well
with cURL?

Kevin,
As for using another application/object to do it, I think I want to do it
the most robust way. I will be sending ~ 25,000 Txt files @ ~20K each over
a 24 hour period. Currently I am doing this through Header information
using httpccmd.exe and converting the output on the server with asp. While
this works, it is very slow and CPU intensive.
Chad

C:\Chad\test>curl -v -i -F File1=@c:\temp\Drives.txt -F "submit=Upload0Now"
XXXXXXX.com/upload/Example1.asp
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue