Re: resolving names fail (was Re: openssl and libcurl)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:56:24 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Joe Collins wrote:

> So it looks like the config program didn't like something :( I went and
> modified the config.h and define HAVE_GETHOSTNAME_R_5 1 which my man
> pages say I have... and it works.

Darn. We've worked on those checks quite a bit before we got them working
this good. It seems we have more things to fix in there.

I'm glad you found what caused your problems though.

> I can send you the config.log if that helps any.

Please do, but mail it privately or make it available from a HTTP/FTP server.

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/