Re: openssl and libcurl

From: Joe Collins <joe_at_myplay.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:49:04 -0700

Well this worked great. Thanks all.

I have ssl with client cert verification working. Yay!

But I have a weird error. I can't resolve hostnames. I can only use it
if I
give an ip address.

The error I get is
* gethostbyname_r(2) failed for cartman.sub.myplay.com
Couldn't resolve host 'cartman.sub.myplay.com'

I can ping it fine. I've tried "/usr/local/bin/curl
http://www.yahoo.com"
and get the same error even though I can ping www.yahoo.com fine

Any ideas?

Thanks again,