Re: autoconf 2.50 and curl

From: <curl_at_thewrittenword.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 02:00:25 -0500

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 11:15:40PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 22 May 2001, Lars J. Aas wrote:
>
> > : ... and it seems to build fine now...
> >
> > Wasn't such a mistake after all, eh? :)
>
> Nah! ;-)
>
> On the downside, the configure script more than doubled its size and is now a
> whopping 360Kb!

That's partly because ltconfig is now included in libtool.m4 and thus
configure.

BTW, you should upgrade to libtool 1.4.1 when it comes out. We have HP
and AIX patches pending. With libtool 1.4 though, the libcurl library
will now have a runtime library path linked against it for
dependencies such as OpenSSL, et. al. (if LDFLAGS is set accordingly).

--
albert chin (china_at_thewrittenword.com)