Re: FW: Errors running test suit when building

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:58:25 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Ross Kendall wrote:

> Still haven't had any responses, I will simplify my question.

Hm, I replied, but I must've missed having your address as a receiver too...
:-)

My reply is here: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2001-05/0056.html

> Has anybody had errors running the test suite (make test) but found that
> in practice curl works fine?

You need to rerun configure with '--disable-ipv6' as the IPv6 support has a
but in the FTP PORT support.

Besides that, there's no problem.

Oh, you could even get the 7.7.4-pre1 release from the web site to get a
version with the above mentioned bug corrected...

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/