RE: SSL Exception Error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:23:02 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Frank Reid wrote:

> Is there an easy way to disable chunking code in the current version?

No. The chunked transfer encoding is a mandatory encoding that all HTTP 1.1
clients must understand to be 1.1 compliant.

You could possibly make the request a 1.0-one to avoid this (by changing 1.1
to 1.0 in the code), but I'm not sure everything else will work seemlessly
with that.

Besides, if there is a problem in the chunked transfer code, I would *really*
need that problem to be revealed and corrected.