Re: Building curl 7.7.1 with the VC IDE

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 02:11:17 +0400

At 08:23 05-04-2001 +0200, Daniel wrote:
>Speaking of VC and related files, it would be cool if someone would like to
>become maintainer of the VC-related files and to be responsible for updating
>them and keeping them in a working status.

I'll keep the VC build updated if noone else is interested. BTW, I have
not used HTTPS under win32 yet.

Daniel mentioned handling the winsock as asynchronous under win32. It
would mean sending winsock events to a "window". I don't think it's worth
doing thatin libcurl.

>Just what *are* those wig files supposed to do?

It must be some leftover code from the person who sent the VC project file.

Regards,
-sm