Re: more fixes?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:48:07 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Georg Horn wrote:

> Yes, i got an error report saying that my super-duper-perl-module ;-)
> Curl::easy wouldn't compile with libcurl-7.7.

Yes, I realized that too.

> Indeed some function names in libcurl have changed, so a corrected
> version is available from
> http://www.koblenz-net.de/~horn/export/Curl-1.0.3.tgz

You're actually using the wrong function names now too. You should only use
functions that are documented and starts with 'curl_'. All functions that
have different prefixes (such as Curl_) are for library internal use.

> Attached is also a patch for curl-7.7, as Curl::easy is now included
> within the curl package. (I slightly modified the README in the perl
> subdir.)

Please make patches with 'diff -u' or possibly 'diff -c' next time. It makes
it a lot more likely to apply with less problems in my end.

Have a peek in the CVS and see if the version there is OK. It uses only
public libcurl functions.