RE: curl 7.7 beta 2 at your service

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:27:29 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com wrote:

> Anyway, I've included four diffs for files in lib/ and an additional
> #define in ./config-win32.h.

They all seem fine. I have one question though:

In libcurl.def you renamed a lot of the functions I've removed from the
public interface (they changed prefix from curl_ to Curl_ to reflect that).
Is there any reason they are left in there at all?

The only ones in there with uppercase Curl_ prefix should be the strequal
functions (and that's a mistake as well, but we have to live with it for
now).

> Your fix to lib/http_chunk.[ch] seems to work allright, at least I was
> able to pull the example file via https this morning.

Neato. My tests showed the same.