RE: curl 7.7 beta 2 at your service

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:20:28 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com wrote:

> Ok, the fix does appear to mask the error for the time being. Thanks for
> the quick reply.

Yes, it did nothing but mask it to prevent the error code to be returned.

The correct fix was a bit more involved and I just committed it to CVS (get
both http_chunks.* files if you wanna update "manually"). I'll upload a new
beta soon so that there'll be a more working version to play with. Chunked
transfers are pretty essential in HTTP 1.1 (it seems). I'll await your
win32-fixes though, if you think you'll "ship" them soon.

Thanks for the alert error detection!