The more the merrier

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:07:15 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I just wanted to do make my irregular posting to remind you all that there
are still many things to do in the project and we can use some help in
several different areas. Current tasks that are open include:

 [perl programmer]
 o Improve the http-server for the test suite to work with persistant
   connection support (PCS).
 o Improve the ftp-server likewise.

 [tech writer]
 o Update the docs to cover the new PCS.

 [testing engineer]
 o Write test cases that excersise the PCS. We might need to improve the
   whole test suite for this.

 [C coder (simple)]
 o Modify the curl command line tool to take advantage of the PCS.
 o Add example source codes that do the same.

 [C coder (advanved)]
 o SSL connection ID caching - still left to be done. Allows for faster
   re-connects when the PCS can't hold on to the same connection.

 ... of course there are more things to do, these are just examples.