away, away...

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:22:52 -0800

Completely off topic, but interesting nonetheless. :-) I'm heading on
vacation for a coupla weeks, so no new redhat packages will be made by
me until I return, should Daniel release a new version.

The fun part: I'm flying to Brussels (from S.F., US), travelling to a
friends house in Watzerath (DE), and known for sure snowboarding at
Inntaler Hof (http://www.inntalerhof.com/) for a week. Beyond that,
it's all about fun. If anyone is around where I'll be, it would be neat
to meet up maybe for coffee - just drop me a line. :-)

And now, back to business...
-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
Perl is just another tool in the Unix toolbox. Perl does one thing,