RE: Visual C++ 6.0 linking problems

From: <chenfs_at_maxis.net.my>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:53:58 +0800

Dear Daniel Stenberg,

I'm try to built the OFX client which will act to send and receive the data from the OFX server.

I'm using the cURL version 7.6.1 (latest patch). I download the source code for the "libcurl"
I having the problem to built it as a dll or lib. So I download the libcurl.dll and try to make the
curl.exe , unfortunately also got the linking error.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong , any sample i can refer to ???

OFX - Open Financial Exchange (it is a standard protocol use for transfer financial data online)
for more information pls goto http://www.ofx.net/

I think i'm choose the right toolkit since it is has the functionality use for transfer data.

Thanks,

Regards,
Chen Fock Siong
16-Feb-2001