RE: OpenSSL for Win32

From: <Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:38:52 +0100

Hi,

the openssl-0.9.6 dlls referenced from the curl website were built with
Mumit Khan's MingW32 port of gcc 2.95 to Win32 and the accompanying tool
dllhelpers-0.25. They have been successfully used from MingW32-compiled
modules (namely curl) but I can't comment on their suitability for other
compilers.
Maybe you'll be able to find more information at the MingW32 homepage
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/.

Regards,
    Joern