Errorlevels

From: Frank Reid <fcreid_at_ourcorner.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:09:58 -0500

Daniel,

First, thanks for the great work with curl. It's truly a very handy utility
and a great piece of programming.

Couple questions:

1) Is the "--http-request DELETE" argument fully implemented in the current
version? I didn't see anything about it in the man or README.

2) The documentation provides an extensive listing of errorlevels for
failure. Where and when are these returned? It appears "res" in main()
always contains '0' whether the operation succeeds or fails. (I'm trying to
run things under Win32, if that's significant.)

Again, thanks for a great tool.

Frank