Re: https problem

From: Shlomit Lisser <shlomit_at_gosms.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:21:48 +0200

Sorry, maybe I didn't make my self clear!
The situation is as follows:
The location is valid and using -L will take me to the specified URL in the
header location.
However if you'll browse to
https://www.mcb-ib.co.mu/ib/accinfo.nsf/mainpage?openform
using IE or Netscape and click on the second link - which is
https://www.mcb-ib.co.mu/ib/accinfo.nsf/OnlineBalance?Openagent you'll get
the proper page.
Using curl with the same link URL will get me the header that I send.
What I wont to get is the page content
of https://www.mcb-ib.co.mu/ib/accinfo.nsf/OnlineBalance?Openagent
Things is it worked like a charm up until a few days ago. What could have
happened? If the pages of the
site has been changed ( and it probably did) is there ant solution for that?

Shlomit.