test cases wanted

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:07:51 +0100 (MET)

At the time of writing, I have 22 different test cases that test curl
(working against my perl http server).

They test various things, including data transfer integrity, HTTP protocol
compliance, memory leak detection and more.

To get a view of the current state, click yourself over to:

        http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/tests/

I would very much appriciate more test cases and suggestions on how I can
make automatic tests for more features, failures and protocols.

I'm currently trying to get the FTP server perl script to behave (I'm very
close now) and I expect to be adding test cases for FTP too very soon. Feel
free to contribute with such ones as well.

Since I've designed most of the stuff, I sometimes think of little narrow-
minded and I think I might not test everything as destructive and without
restrictions as I'd want.

Regarding win32 compliance, I've not stressed that part any further yet,
although if there's a windows perl guy in the audience, I'll listen to any
suggestions that'll make the scripts more windows friendly.

As usual, I welcome any interventions.