Re: HPUX can't find crypto

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:57:34 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Eduardo Reis wrote:

> Thanks, now it finds crypto lib but in the end when I make curl
> https://www.idrive.com/ it says curl: (1) SSL is disabled, https: not
> supported!

Well, we can't really help you unless you give us more details, like what of
the tests in the configure that fails. Curl needs to find the openssl
includes files as well.

You also need to remove 'config.cache' before rerunning configure.

> I don't know what more to do to get this running on my machine. Anyone
> who made this could mail me how?

If you give us more input.

> Isn't there a site where I can get a compiled version of this for HPUX?

As found on http://curl.haxx.se/download.html, you can find somewhat recent
versions of curl for HPUX at
http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Networking/WWW/curl-7.3/

There are no notes if they include SSL though...