Re: Problem with SSL handshake

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:00:44 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Ezra Freedman wrote:

> I am new to curl and am testing posting https requests.
> I am using the following options:
> curl -m 120 -d "reqtype=auth" https://servername/serverfunction.exe -L
> -v
>
> About 50% of the time, I receive the appropriate response from the
> request. The other 50% of the time, I receive this response:
> curl: (35) SSL: error:00000000::lib(0) :func(0) :reason(0)
>
> Any ideas as to what might cause this intermittent behavior?

Could it be the timeout?

The problem is an SSL problem, and it is pretty much up to OpenSSL and the
remote site to agree. If they don't, there isn't much curl can do about it.

You could try to force the SSL version to 2 or 3 to see if any of them runs
better.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77