RE: Challenge to get curl fetching from this site ....

From: WILSON, Nick <nick.a.wilson_at_baesystems.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:36:55 +0930

Geez I feel like a right twit after this effort. Yes, curl was working
fine, the problem is that the page I fetched actually has two frames
which contain all the content, so I wasn't seeing anything in the browser
but once I actually looked at the source of the right frame, it was
all there in gory detail...

Am I right in saying there is nothing in curl to fetch frames for a
http request ? I'll have to do some repeated calls within a script ...

[http://www.emailcash.com.au]

1. When I use 'curl http://www.emailcash.com.au' I get a web page returned.

2. As you can see in that set of headers, it sets cookies. If you want to
   continue doing "business" with that server you better record the cookies
   and use them in the succeeding requests.

3. I have no idea why you don't see the body. I tried from two different
   locations and it worked fine for me.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77