Finally!!

From: Claude Cormier <techsupport_at_devises-or.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:40:43 -0400

Thanks Daniel. Got it now with SSL support and needed only:

> setenv CPPFLAGS -I/usr//local/include/openssl
> setenv LDFLAGS -L/usr/local/lib
>
> 5) (I am going with the non-static compile)
> ./configure
> --with-ssl=/usr/local
> --prefix=/u/me
> --mandir=/u/me/man

When I tried to do "make clean" I an error code. So I deleted
everything, startred from scratch and did the above. A good learning
process. I like it.

One last question (well you know it isn't true :) )

Now I have PHP4 install system wide without cURL. Also have cURL custom.
I can run cURL from PHP by executing curl. BUT... I can't use the new
curl functions in PHP without makeing a custom install of PHP
--with-curl.

Is there a benefit to use the libs functions instead of executing curl
that will convince me to do that custom PHP installation?

Claude