Tasks To Do

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:39:21 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello!

For those of you who think curl is reaching a state where nothing more can be
added or fixed, I'd like to remind you about the 'task manager' setup at
sourceforge:

        http://sourceforge.net/pm/?group_id=976

Have a look, maybe there's something in there YOU can contribute with?

I only have two hands and 24 hour days and that limits how much I can do
alone...

You're also most welcome to bring new ideas. No matter how wild they are,
bring them forward and let's discuss them to see what we can do!

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77