7.0.11beta

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:56:37 +0200 (MET DST)

hi

I just posted curl 7.0.11beta on the curl site.

I really wish this to be the last beta. The non-beta release is now planned
to appear on thursday. Of course the beta is available at:

        http://curl.haxx.se/beta/

I've also started to work on a larger document/tutorial describing a bit more
step-by-step about how to script HTTP requests with curl. I am very
interested in getting feedback, criticism, changes, updates, more stuff,
help, flames or whatever. You find the first piece over at:

        http://curl.haxx.se/TheArtOfHttpScripting

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77