RE: HTTPS handshake bug ?

From: Steve.Wambolt <steve.wambolt_at_versaterm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:32:06 -0000

I wondering if you can give me a Jumpstart on something ..

I am trying to index a HTTPS site ...

So far this is what I have done ..

I have version 3.2.0b2 of htdig --- And the lates version of Curl -- I
have curl compiled and it appears to work fine Ie from the command line
curl -u username:password https://website
this seems to work ..

The question is -- How to I plug curl into htdig ? I am looking for docs-
some of it is confusing - I am wondering if you could provide a couple steps
for me to follow ..

Thanks

In advance ...