Re: curl 6.5.2 -K - strangeness

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 13:45:33 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Rich Gray wrote:

> Soooo, my question is, does/should -K have limitations?

I think this proves that it behaves wrong.

It should be corrected. I feel a bit bad because of that parser. I think that
most options that takes an additional parameter want a separating newline
after that parameter for the parser to do really good.

That was mostly because I didn't add any decent quote-awareness, but to
enable spaces it reads the parameter until end of line. My laziness is to
blame.

I would appriciate fixes to that parser.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.nu - +46-705-44 31 77