Re: HTTPS issue

From: Harry D Brown Jr <hbrown_at_paychex.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:09:02 -0400

Daniel,

A couple of weeks ago I was receiving some strange stuff, which appeared to be
OpenSSL related, although now it seems to point in the direction of the proxy
server. Today, I had our network group redirect my requests through a PIX firewall,
instead of the Raptor Firewall. Yep, you guessed it, it now works fine. It probably
has something to do with the way data is passed through the Raptor Firewall because
my Netscape browser (4.72 on win95) works through the Raptor firewall.

thanks,

hdb