Re: configure-macro fiddling

From: Lars J. Aas <larsa_at_sim.no>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:04:50 +0200

On Mon, May 08, 2000 at 11:48:25PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
: On Mon, 8 May 2000, Lars J. Aas wrote:
:
: > I use AC_TRY_LINK directly for these kinds of things. It would go
: > something like this:
:
: Many thanks, it sure did the trick and it proves to configure a bit more now!
:
: That weird thing of OS doesn't seem to have strcasecmp() and it doesn't have
: RTLD_GLOBAL defined in dlfcn.h...

I believe I've seen systems where strcasecmp() has been called strcmpi(),
so you could check if that is the case. If not, just implement it
yourself - it's almost a one-liner... Can't help you with RTLD_GLOBAL
though :(

  Lars J