Re: Another wierd curl (6.5.2) problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 08:55:25 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Take my spam wrote:

> I think that "Terraserver.com" is a wierd beast even in terms of IIS4.0
> servers. Even getting "valid" URLs (try terraserver.com/Area51.asp)
> results in getting a fraction of the URL, _every time_, with 'nc' working
> consistantly!)

I have been trying this site for the past week or so, without success. It
seems to have gone down.

Is there anyone who have experienced problems like this with another site? If
not, I will move this "trouble report" to my list of "things I could not
understand, reproduce or fix but don't occur to most people".

(To read up on the details again, follow the thread from
  http://curl.haxx.nu/archive-2000-04/0018.html)

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77