Script for mtnsms.com

From: BK <b.kappenburg_at_rcondw.rug.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 13:47:53 +0200

Hi,

I have my own sms service on http://www.leintje.nl and I it works
quite well but I use mybegin.com for the script. (take a peek @
www.leintje.nl)

I'm searching for a script that does the following:

1. It logs into www.mtnsms.com with an emailadres like xxx_at_leintje.nl
   (xxx stand for a number) and a password.
2. Then it should fill out the submitted telephonenumber and the message

    and it should submit the information.
   (quite simple right?)
3. And offcourse there should be a output page on my site with a text
    like:
    THANK YOU FOR SENDING!

You should be thinking right now: Why on earth do you have a sms-service

if behind every message is the name of mtnsms.com? Well after every
message there is a signature like a name from the person who owns that
account. My signature is offcourse >leintje.nl.

There is now just own small (tiny I must say) problem left. The maximum
messages per day by mtnsms.com is 20 per account. The following
solution is thought out for that : Every time the script logs in it
count the number of messages send ( x = x + 1). If x reaches 21 it
changes the loginname from eg 1000_at_leintje.nl to 1001_at_leintje.nl etc. I

have to make a lot of working accounts by mtnsms.com to fufill the
number of request every day. (mybegin.com has the same method as
described above and has about 750 accounts, but that's my problem)

Maybe cURL can help?

Greetings,

Bart Kappenburg

b.kappenburg_at_rcondw.rug.nl