Re: text?

From: michael_lerman <michael.lerman_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:55:48 -0700

I personnally need this feature. So What I do is to convert the html page to
txt after the page is dowloaded. For that I made a simple html2txt.exe tool
but I found there are a lot you can find on the net.
The conversion to text is done differently but all follows basically the
same algo you remove all what you can find between '<' and '>' characters.
There are however certains precautions to take in account.

Regards.
Michael Lerman.