cURL 6.5.2 AmigaOS

From: Thomas Hurst <tom.hurst_at_clara.net>
Date: 23 Apr 2000 1:38:13 +0000

After finally sorting out my GG install, I just compiled cURL from the
standard tarball - just involved fixing host detection (--host=amiga in
./configure) and typing "make".

The problem that was in 6.2 with dropped connections resulting in a load of
NULL bytes being output seems to have been fixed, although I'll have to do
some more work to confirm this.

I'll post it in my webspace asap, and maybe prepare for an Aminet release
for wider distribution.

Regards

Tom

--