Re: ANNOUNCE: curl 6.5.2

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:27:11 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Troy Engel wrote:

> Forgot to mention -- what happened to the perl/ subdir in the archive?
> Is it no loger being distributed with curl-x.tar.gz?

Nope.

I took them out from the archive and put them all on the 'programs' page over
at the curl web site instead.

I never got any comment, any improvement or any bug report on them which lead
me to believe that they weren't very much used. I thought it made sense to
have them stored separately together with the other 3rd party scripts.

Yes, if you who reads this writes cool scripts that uses curl, please post
them this way!

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77