cURL + OpenSSL + DLL + COM + Visual C++ ...

From: Johhny Andersen <anoq_at_netgroup.dk>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:15:25 +0100

Hello!

I'm trying to compile a COM object on Windows with
Visual C++. I use cURL with OpenSSL for posting.

I've compiled a libcurl.lib with Visual C++ which
is supposed to link with OpenSSL. When I compile
the COM object and link with libcurl.lib, I get
a lot of complaints from the compiler about undefined
symbols, almost all starting with SSL_ - so I guess it
tries to link SSL statically... However I use the
precompiled OpenSSL DLLs available on the
OpenSSL homepage.

I know that the standalone version of cURL can use
OpenSSL as a DLL. But does anybody know how
to do this?

I hope you can help me out...

Cheers

--