Re: -b/--cookie option giving seg fault's

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:38:23 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Thomas Levitt wrote:

> Hello.. im currently having a problem using the -b/--cookie option with
> version 6.4 of curl. Curl segfaults when ever a cookie is being passed
> back/forth... here is some more info:
>
> $ curl -v -b cookiefile "https://gold.netzero.net/servlets/signup"

[snip]

> Segmentation fault

> "cookiefile" is a file i hoped to be able to store cookies being sent to
> me from gold.netzero.net/servlets/signup, and used again later in another
> curl statment... any idea's?

In case this is where you're using the previously stored cookies I think it
makes sense.

Paul Harrington and I sorted out a bug in the cookie parser that could be
it. It would be very interesting to see the contents of that cookie file, as
well as it would be intereting to know where in the code it crashed...

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77