OT [Re: FTPS ?]

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 07:52:19 -0800

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Anyone out there that knows of any specifactions or similar of FTP through
> SSL? Or does anyone at least know of a public server that runs anywhere
> that utilizes it?

In a completely off-topic comment, I'm itching to get better "ftp" style
ops for the GPL version of SSH instead of being relegated to the
one-file-at-a-time mode of scp. I see on freshmeat there's a project
that's trying to overcome it, but it requires a ssh patch, which I can't
do. Someday...

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
Perl is just another tool in the Unix toolbox. Perl does one thing,