Re: more questions about curl.

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:12:32 +0100

"Jeff K.V. Bhavnanie" wrote:

> When i use curl to try and fill a form which is using Front Page extensions,
> i get a "Method Not Allowed" error, am I doing something wrong?

Well, if you can submit that form with your browser, you should be able to
"fill it in" with curl as well.

I'm guessing that you're using -F instead of -d with curl, or that the
form wants a GET request instead of the POST you send it...

> why is this list so quiet?

I can only answer for myself: sometimes I don't have time to reply to
mails immediately.

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77